torsdag 30 juni 2011

Rehearsal

I'm from the north of Sweden. Lots of space,not that much people. Very easy to get rehearsal spaces... So when I'm going to a rehearsal with Düsseldorf 57 I'll have to drive around 600 km south. It's stupid. But it's funny how I can think it's worth it. It's a curse and a blessing at the same time... Like having children but a bit cheaper..

In August we got a gig in Aalborg Denmark. At this moment the promoters say we play "real" blues. They're in for a suprise! But let's hope that we can play a couple of songs together by then? I mean JO and Kai can play the songs alright and I can play the songs but can I play together with them? Well, If I can't I just wiggle my butt a little more and then the girls won't notice how lousy I am... I don't care bout the guys anyway so... Heh-heh just kidding...now buy the record!

pEr

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar